Turbochef HHD Double Batch Hi Speed (VENTLESS) Convection Oven
208V/240V Single phase
Fully Refurbished… EXCEPTIONAL Condition
Warranty: 60 Days Parts and Labor
This Turbochef, Double Batch oven is in EXCEPTIONAL Condition, showing only minimal signs of usage. It was purchased from a local private school where it was surplus equipment because it was rarely used and maintained under a service agreement. It has been FULLY REFURBISHED including being cleaned, serviced and thoroughly tested. The double batch oven functions perfectly without any issues whatsoever. As with all pre-owned equipment, there may be some minor cosmetic imperfections such as surface scratches, minor dents or dings. Rest assured that if any exist, they are minor in nature, cosmetic only and in no way affect the performance.
The TurboChef HHD95001 Double Batch™ high-speed countertop convection oven accommodates two half-size sheet pans or two 16-inch-diameter pizzas in its two decks. Two oscillating racks use impingement to create high-heat transfer, reducing cook times, and air that enters the cavity is evenly distributed by top and bottom jetplates.
Constructed of stainless steel, the interior and most of the exterior are durable and facilitate cleaning. Because it uses a recirculating catalytic converter, this unit is certified for ventless operation.
The TurboChef HHD95001 high-speed countertop convection oven is equipped with various user-friendly controls to
aid in operation. To accommodate various users, its interface features multiple languages. Its smart menu system stores as many as 800 recipes—400 recipes per cavity. This unit is USB and Wi-Fi compatible, and the built-in self-diagnostics monitor the internal components for malfunctions.
- Part of the Double Batch series
- 0.59-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 independent decks each hold a half-size sheet pan or 16-in. pizza
- 2 oscillating racks provide high-heat transfer from top to the bottom
- Air enters the cavity and is evenly distributed by top and bottom jetplates
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior supports cleaning
- Fully-insulated to retain heat
- Exterior top, front, and sides are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Recirculating catalytic converter enables ventless operation
- Rubber seal for surface mounting
- Requires 2-in. top and side clearance
- Can be stacked with other units with a kit
Local pickup is preferred and FREE. Should shipping be necessary, please contact us for a shipping quote. This machine will need to be shipped via freight so please provide the following information when requesting a shipping quote:
- Full shipping address
- Whether it is a commercial or residential address
- If it is a commercial address whether a forklift or loading dock is available
We will gladly prepare this item for shipment at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (others charge hundreds of $$$ for preparation).
|Number of Decks