Double TurboChef (HHC2020) 20", VENTLESS, Electric, Conveyor Ovens
Excellent Condition … Fully Refurbished
Includes: Ventless & Mobile stand w/locking casters
208V/240V … 3 phase
60 day parts & labor warranty
These Turbochef conveyor ovens are in EXCEPTIONAL Condition, showing only minimal signs of usage. They have been FULLY REFURBISHED including being cleaned, serviced and thoroughly tested.
As with all previously owned equipment there may be some minor cosmetic imperfections such as surface scratches minor dents or dings. Rest assured that if any exist, they are minor in nature, cosmetic only and in no way affect the performance of the machine.
TurboChef's HHC2020 rapid-cook impinger oven is built for quick and even cooking. Its 20-inch-wide belt is designed to save space on countertops while still offering higher throughput than traditional 28-inch units. The oven's controls feature a self-diagnostic system that keeps users informed of maintenance requirements, and the high-speed oven's belt can be reversed for left or right feed to easily incorporate the oven into your workflow. An idle mode puts the impinger in a low-power state while it's not in use to conserve energy.
- Constructed with rugged, easy-to-clean 430 stainless steel front, sides, back, and top
- Exterior covers and panels remain cool to the touch for operator protection
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior
- Space-saving, 20-inch-wide belt
- Top and bottom air impingement are independently controlled for fine-tuned cooking control
- Even-heating High h recirculation airflow system allows variable speed settings
- Easy-to-clean mono-finger impinger design
- Oven enters idle mode when not in use to conserve energy
- Self-diagnostic system monitors performance and components to alert user when maintenance is needed
- Belt direction can be set for right or left feed to match the setup of your kitchen
- (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions are included
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/3-ph, 40 A, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 15-50 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 48.3 in. W x 35.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH Listed
Local pickup is preferred and FREE. Should shipping be necessary, please contact us for a shipping quote. This machine will need to be shipped via freight so please provide the following information when requesting a shipping quote:
- Full shipping address
- Whether it is a commercial or residential address
- If it is a commercial address whether a fork lift or loading dock is available
We will gladly prepare this item for shipment at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (others charge hundreds of $$$ for preparation).
|Number of Belts||
|Number of Decks||