TurboChef HCW2620 26" VENTLESS, conveyor oven
Manufactured 2020 … LIKE NEW Condition … Fully Refurbished
DEMO model ... Used at Trade Shows ... Only 42 hours of cooking time
208V/240V … 3 phase
Warranty: 60 days parts & labor
This Turbochef conveyor oven is in EXCEPTIONAL Condition (LIKE NEW), showing only minimal signs of usage. It has been FULLY REFURBISHED including being cleaned, serviced and thoroughly tested.
This oven is a DEMO model and was only used at trade shows. It only has 42 total hours of running time.
As with all previously owned equipment there may be some minor cosmetic imperfections such as surface scratches minor dents or dings. Rest assured that if any exist, they are minor in nature, cosmetic only and in no way affect the performance of the machine.
For durability and corrosion resistance, the TurboChef HCW2620 conveyor oven is constructed of simple-to-clean stainless steel. Its mono-finger design further streamlines cleaning, while its idle mode conserves energy during downtime. This oven's covers and panels remain cool to the touch during use to promote safe operation. Designed for countertop placement, it measures 483/10 inches wide by 417/10 inches deep by 17 inches high and comes with two 6-inch conveyor extensions.
The TurboChef HCW2620 countertop conveyor oven is equipped with an internal catalytic filtration system to enable placement in areas without a ventilation hood and minimize smoke, odor, and grease emissions. To support changes to cooking requirements, it features variable speed blower motors, independently controlled top and bottom air impingement, and a speed-adjustable recirculating impingement airflow system. This unit is stackable to increase output without widening its footprint to accommodate compact kitchens.
- Cool-to-touch covers and panels
- Maximum operating temperature: 550 degrees F
- Bake time: 30 seconds-15 minutes
- Stainless steel construction
- Stackable up to 3 high
- Internal catalytic filtration enables ventless operation
- Smart voltage sensor technology
- Idle mode conserves energy
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Variable-speed blower motors
- Speed-adjustable recirculating impingement airflow system
- Independently controlled top and bottom air impingement
- Mono-finger design simplifies cleaning
- (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions included
- Left- or right-feed belt direction controlled via built-in software
Local pickup is preferred and FREE. Should shipping be necessary, please contact us for a shipping quote. This machine will need to be shipped via freight so please provide the following information when requesting a shipping quote:
- Full shipping address
- Whether it is a commercial or residential address
- If it is a commercial address whether a fork lift or loading dock is available
We will gladly prepare this item for shipment at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (others charge hundreds of $$$ for preparation).
|Number of Belts||
|Number of Decks||